December 9, 2009

Look Ma, Two Hands!

Sara Gray is holding her own these days….holding her own bottle that is!  She has to be propped at the right angle, with the right bottle at the right levels but she can do it.  I looked up from wrapping Christmas presents tonight and Matt was on the couch watching TV, feeding SG.  I could hear her sucking however, I saw both of his hands and no baby. When I asked Matt where she was he just looked down and said right here with her bottle.  Sure enough, there she was peeking underneath her Dad’s arm sucking away on her bottle. When she saw me she took it out of her mouth and just smiled, like she was saying “look Ma, two hands!”

image

image

 

She has been grabbing the bottle for awhile and will put her tiny fingers on top of mine when she is eating, trying to hold it by herself but tonight was all on her own without so much a prop from her Dad.  She could even take it out and put it back in by herself. Wow-she is growing!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

That was a HAPPY DAY for me when Andrew could hold his bottle by himself! Sara Gray is growing so quickly!