October 21, 2009

No Longer my Newborn

imageToday Sara Gray turned 3 months old. Wow-time is flying by!  She is such a blessing in our life and I’m amazed how more alert and active she becomes with each day.  One of my favorite things she does now is this sweet little coo & sigh combination sound that totally melts my heart. I need to get it on video- I never want to forget it.

She has slept through the night several times in the past week and we usually find her in the bed in the opposite direction we left her.  She can go from her side to her tummy or back and kicks her legs and tries to push herself up.  She coos and smiles and lot and when she needs us she “talks” to us a little before getting really upset.

More and more people say she looks like me and she is already growing out of clothes that Campbell wore until she was 6 months.  We love her so much and she is brought so much joy to our home and lives in the past 3 months.  Happy 3 months old Sara Gray!!

These are some pictures I took this morning:

image We’re #3! Campbell is THREE years old and SG is THREE months old!

image

image
imageimage 

image

image

image

 

When Campbell got home from school today she had a surprise!! Anna, Sarah & Miss Leigh Anne had stopped by to see her and Sara Gray.  They just love that baby!

image

image

4 comments:

The Reeves Family said...

She is adorable!! She does look more like your side of the family. A good mix of all of you! Campbell is Matt made over! They are both so precious and I know you are enjoying them so much!

The Pughs said...

She is beautiful! I agree that she resembles your side and Campbell resembles Matt. Just like my 2 boys...they look nothing a like. Enjoy it because before you know it you will be celebrating sweet Sara Gray's first birthday.

Katie said...

"One of my favorite things she does now is this sweet little coo & sigh combination sound that totally melts my heart. I need to get it on video- I never want to forget it." Stephanie, please do get it on video and put it on your blog for us all to see! I still go back and look at Andrew's videos all the time. They are WONDERFUL!

Katie said...

she's precious! i love the pics. campbell looks like a GREAT big sis too. you are blessed!