Today we went to Dream Field Farms in Union Springs for some farm fun and a visit to their pumpkin patch. So many friends had recommended this precious place (see Elly’s and Shaunna’s blogs) and they were so right! We picked the first really cold day which definitely made it feel like fall but unfortunately we weren’t so prepared. As we were getting ready this morning I remembered how warm it got last year and how we had overdressed so I kept thinking we would be shedding clothes once the sun came out. I could not have been more wrong! The sun never came out and I wish I had more clothes to pile on. Nevertheless, we experienced a true autumn day just right for perfect-pumpkin-pickin’ and had so much fun!!
Honey tagged along and thank goodness she did! She sat inside with Sara Gray to keep her out of the wind while Campbell played and took a lot of pictures for us. Thank you Honey!
Believe it or not, we still didn’t get to see or do everything but I have a feeling we’ll be back! If you haven’t already made plans, take your family to Dream Field Farms! It’s actually a real pumpkin patch where they grow the pumpkins rather than just throw them out in a field to “pick” and everything is so cute, clean and perfect for a family day.



3 comments:
Hey Steph,
Loved your pumpkin pictures! Sara's face in the farmer cut out was hilarious! Looks like you all had a great time!
I just laughed out loud!! Sara gray's face was so cute!!!
Glad yall had fun!!!
you've been busy for sure. i'm always amused by Campbell, and you tell the stories so well.
Post a Comment