Here’s some pics of our house decorated for Halloween. I am not a big holiday decorator-Christmas, of course, but not every holiday. I think having kids makes you drag it all out but its fun to see their reaction and I actually enjoy it myself once I get started. I won’t do the outside just yet—too much of a mess to deal with or have to look at for weeks at a time! My friend Kristy & I have a halloween tradition of decorating my front porch and yard for the trick-or-treaters It was something we did our first year living in Troy before we had kids. It was fun to give our friends with children a place to stop in and get some snacks on their trick–or-treating route.
I grew up without trick-or-treaters coming to my house since we lived so far out so its fun to decorate for them now that our house is in the middle of a popular trick-or-treat neighborhood. I always get a kick out seeing the kids reactions! It was especially fun to see Campbell get so excited about her spoooky house!



1 comment:
Great decor! And grown up enough you enjoy looking at it too! Sweet mommy....we pulled out our jack-o-lanterns on Halloween day!
Post a Comment