August 17, 2009

A Zoo Day…

This past Saturday, Matt’s parents drove down from Birmingham and met Matt & Campbell at the Montgomery Zoo. It gave Campbell something fun to do away from the house (and baby!) and of course some special attention from Clairee and Papa Q. 

I am so fortunate to have a husband that doesn’t consider spending time with his child “babysitting” and is brave enough to load her up in the car and go off by himself. I know that I will increasingly need and appreciate that more now that we have two kids.

I sent the camera with Matt so that Campbell could share her day with me when they got home and of course I could blog about it. He got some really good pics at the zoo…read on to hear about his SHOE SHOPPING adventure after the zoo (another post.)

imageCampbell with her Clairee & Papa Q

image Campbell looking at the lions (there is one asleep right under her)

image Daddy & Daughter

imageChecking out the swans and ducks

image The giraffes

image Papa Q & Clairee on the train

image Our little Curious Campbell

image Flamingos—we like them because they are PINK!

image Chasing a rooster-what?!

image Campbell told me the ALLIGATORS were her favorite!

image Playing on the playground

image 

image

image

Getting some ice cream for being such a sweet girl at the zoo

Thank you Clairee & Papa Q for giving Campbell a special and fun day!

No comments: