June 17, 2010

VBS 2010

This past week has been Vacation Bible School at our church and Campbell’s first year.  I was excited for her to have something to do outside the house every day and for her to visit her old school (Mother’s Day Out) and see some of her friends.

The week happened the same time I was scheduled to go to Montreal for work!  So I didn’t get to take her or pick her up and listen to what she was learning for most of the week.  Thankfully, I was home for Family Night tonight.

Campbell got to be on stage and sing two songs with the preschool classes.  She did great and I was so proud of her!

Campbell learned a lot about what all God made, Adam & Eve and has been singing songs at home.  Just tonight as we were reading her bible story book, she said “I know about Zacchaeus, I learned that at bible school.”  I am so thankful that she thinks the bible is fun and interesting. I hope she feels that way for a very long time!!

Here are some of the few photos I did capture:

image Campbell with her teachers: Miss Christy & Mrs. Carrie

imageon stage getting ready to perform (all the kids were waving at people they know!) 

 

image She was on the back row…just look for the pink bow!

imageHe made my eyes, my ears, my toes my hair…”

image

Sara Gray was totally entertained by the music.  She even clapped along at one point. 

image

Campbell was most happy about getting cookies & lemonade after! 

imageHoney & Papa even came to see her first time on stage!

No comments: