Sunday I told Campbell to go to her room and change clothes when we got home from church. Well, it was awfully quiet so I went in to inspect. Campbell had just put her final touches on her tower and looked up and said “well mom, I needed to clean my room first. these pieces were making a mess!”
She stepped back to reveal that somehow, someway, she had managed to construct a tower out of every block she had, color coordinated with every piece connecting. WHAT?!
This is supposed to be my little artist. My little creative, free spirit offspring. But this…this is a major sign of some left brained, analytical, order & organize, systematical, logistical, border-line-OCD-ness behavior indicative of her father!! with some leftover genes from my dad!
Oh well, maybe she can be an architect. I mean, that’s a creative and cool profession. And she did put the princess on top. and managed to pull it all off in her pink, strawberry smocked dress. I have still have hope. and it probably wouldn’t be sooo bad if she got a little of her dad’s brains so she could do some math.
She is so proud…and so am I!



No comments:
Post a Comment