We finally got back to the lake this past weekend for Father’s Day. Last time we were there, the weather was still cool and rainy and overcast but this weekend was beautiful and HOT! So we spent lots of time in the water. Campbell got to practice her swimming and Sara Gray totally relaxed!
We also spent the weekend with my parents (Happy Father’s Day to MY DAD!!) and my brother and his family (Happy First Father’s Day Newton!). Pats & Pops also came over for a night of fun so as usual-a house full of family, food and fun.
I actually had booked a wedding reception in Montgomery Saturday night so I was gone Saturday late afternoon and evening so instead of getting a relaxing break, Matt just go to practice more of his mad dad skills!
We have MUCH to celebrate this Father’s Day!! I am married to the best daddy in the world! He loves his girls and totally takes care of them, entertains them, educates them, protects them and handles them better than any other guy I have ever known. It’s really amazing to see him in action and I don’t thank him enough. I definitely couldn’t do it without him!
Campbell & her strong Dad
a beached Sara Gray…she didn’t like her new turtle floatable until we turned her around. She rode the little waves all the way in…Isn’t this hilarious??!
This was SG’s first time playing on the beach since she started walking-she loved it!
P.S. her older sister wore this swimsuit last year! Yes, its a little big but not by much!
The happy family! Newton, Jamie & Mary-Jane
Sara Gray was absolutely worn out! She was totally relaxed and just wanted to lay on her float. Matt took her inside and put her to bed before she passed out but she was too precious (and pitiful!) not to take a picture. can anyone say “ear infection”???!!
Campbell and her sand castle turned whale sculpture
The coordinating Campbells on their way back to Troy to celebrate with the Goldens.….take notice of Jamie and Mary-Jane in their matching “mom & me” Lilly P. outfits!
Papa got a super-duper electric ice cream maker (for us to enjoy of course!) and a monster grill brush. I guess we like to keep Papa cooking!
Sara Gray and her Daddy. It looks like she is flipping a peac sign, Or whut up homey. Or the sign language for Love. um….that would be the preliminary action for their universal sign for TOUCHDOWN which her Dad is soo proud to have taught her! I just didn’t quite catch it in on my camera in time.
And yes, Campbell is on the other side of his lap but out of 3 pictures I took, there were none where she is looking at the camera, not chewing on her hair or showing us her Hello Kitty panties. So I just chose to crop her out. Sorry kid. It’s not like I don’t have a hundred pics of her otherwise.
HAPPY FATHER’S DAY MATT!!!
You are the best father that I could ever have hoped, prayed for or deserved! I am so thankful for our girls have you as their dad and for me to have you as my husband. I love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment