Sunday afternoon the Renfroes came over. Laura had made some curtains for Campbell’s room and Al had to administer the hanging portion (but got Matt involved-I wish I had a picture of that! Those two big guys rigging up some sheer pink curtains-too funny!).
The kids get so excited when they get around each other and excitement equals chaos. I heard Campbell crying in her room while they were all playing and Matt came back to report that she was upset because they had “made” chocolate pudding in Campbell’s play kitchen and then Cade came in and ate it all. So she was crying over make-believe pudding. That Cade make-believe ate. I needed to get them all out of the house so Laura & Al could continue to help me. Thankfully we had some real pudding in the fridge and I made them line up on the back porch steps and eat their pudding. Look how silly they are!!
Top Row: Cade (that make believe pudding eatin’ culprit!), bottom row L-R: Scott Taylor, Campbell & Addie (Caroline was inside being a sweet baby).
Nothing like eatin’ some pudding on the back porch!



No comments:
Post a Comment