March 15, 2010

Sara Gray portraits

Well that 6th month just whizzed by but thankfully my dear friend Candace was so sweet to drop by the house one day to take some pictures of Sara Gray’s 6 month portraits (well, okay 7 months…).  Candace perfectly captured Sara Gray’s stage right now—crawling, sitting up, balancing standing up, making faces and clap-clap-clapping…

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

Oh, how I LOVE this little girls—she is such a joy and makes me laugh out loud with all her cute faces. She already has such personality but is still so laid back and easy going.  Even this last picture makes me laugh—poor baby, it has been a lot of pictures and wardrobe changes and she was ready for a nap!!  I can’t believe she is over half a year old!  What a wonderful part of our lives she is and I am thank God for allowing Sara Gray to complete our lives in a way I could  have never known.

No comments: