Every day when Campbell comes home from school she runs to her room, rips off her school clothes and plays hard until dinner. Lately, her favorite game to play is “teacher” and she is a bossy one! She tells us to sit down, most time “criss cross apple sauce” (I guess Indian style is politically incorrect now?) and she says “Okaaay, mommy… “ and proceeds to teach me a letter. She draws on her board that Matt’s parents gave her for Christmas or she points to some of her papers that she has brought home, instructing me in a very commanding voice.
Sara Gray has become a student and usually loves watching her sister in motion. Last night, she even got bored with the bossy teacher and pulled herself into Campbell’s dress up bin. Clairee brought Campbell lots of good Mardi Gras beads and toys back from New Orleans and Sara Gray decided she liked necklaces too!
I love that Sara Gray is getting old enough to play and watching the two sisters together is so much fun! I know this is the first day of a many years of dress-up and fun sister play!



No comments:
Post a Comment