Today has been the most beauuuuutiful day and so much fun! I am so thankful we could celebrate the first day of spring with a warm, sunny day and blue skies. Matt is in a golf tournament this weekend so the girls and I ventured off this morning by ourselves.
We went to Terra Cotta’s Spring Open House / Big Bros Big Sis charity event for an Easter egg hunt and lunch with some of our friends. It was so pretty and being in the middle of all that greenery and flowers just made it all the better! Campbell hunted eggs and then the girls got to get their picture made with the Easter Bunny!
After the hunt, we came home and Sara Gray had a nap while Campbell and I got to have a picnic in our backyard, hide and hunt her eggs, play hide & seek and then just some hard backyard play while I got to experiment with my camera. I think this weather brought out the best mood and the funniest faces in Campbell! As you can see, we really enjoyed soaking up the sun and getting to be outside!!
I finally convinced Campbell it was time for a nap and if we went inside early enough, the sun would still be out for more play after naptime. Sure enough, she was ready to get back outside after about an hour of snoozing. This time, Sara Gray was up and ready for some outside play too!
Kristy & Jess walked over and we got to visit with them a little bit and see Aunt Kit’s little bump!! After being inside for so long due to the weather or to sickness, it was so refreshing and invigorating to get some fresh air. What a great day to be outside and spend some good mama time together with my girls, especially before I have to leave again tomorrow for another work trip. I think we all have spring fever and I hope this weather is here to stay for a long time!!
HAPPY SPRING!



1 comment:
SO cute!! Love that one of campbell and her juice posing!
Post a Comment