March 1, 2009

Disney: Day #4

FEB 24--

This was the day my conference started and I had to go back into work mode.  Also, my parents left so Matt & Campbell were on their own. I was so sad that I couldn’t be with them and a little worried how Matt would handle our active, potty-training, princess all by himself at Disney.  My parents were so sad they were leaving too, even though we all live in the same town and would be seeing each other again by the end of the week.  I guess none of us were prepared for how special and sentimental these times would be!

While I was at the trade show all day, Matt sent me little texts like “just got off the train” or “waiting to meet Snow White” so that I sorta knew what they were up to.   They went back to Magic Kingdom and did a lot of meet & greets and rode Goofy’s Barnstormer (she loved it), Snow White’s Scary Ride (she hated it) and the teacups over and over. Mostly it was a Princess day-lucky daddy!!

 

image

image

image

image

image

image

No comments: