March 1, 2009

Disney: Day #5

FEB 25--

Matt & Campbell had another day, at least morning to themselves. They went to Epcot, rode the Nemo ride (she was too little for Soarin’) and walked around. I dont think she was quite ready for Epcot just yet-too much walking and not a lot of rides for her size.

image

I finished up the conference in the afternoon and was able to catch Matt & Campbell while they were taking a break at the hotel. We went back to the Magic Kingdom to visit Tomorrow Land and hit all our favorites before having to pack up for home.

image

image

image

image

We ate dinner at the Crystal Palace and lucked upon a Winnie-the-Pooh character dinner. It was so late and were so tired that we were just delirious. We laughed at everything, especially the characters that kept coming around and signing the autograph book over and over!  I guess it was a little late for them too.

image

image

image

image

image

No comments: